Sam Hatfield – Tims Ford Lake Property Management
Allowing Homeowners to enjoy their Tims Ford Lake Home investment to the fullest!
HAVE YOU EVER?
· Dreaded visiting your lake property because so much had to be done?
· Spent all day Sunday—cleaning from your visit? And everyone is outside enjoying the lake?
· Found your lake home in a mess—leaking water heater, etc.?
· Worried that your lake home and boat dock were damaged from a storm or heavy rain in the area?
· Left behind an item at your lake home that you really needed?
· Wondered who to call for maintenance/service repairs?
· Needed to open your home for maintenance/repair an you are hours away?
If you can answer “YES” to any of these questions above then
SAM HATFIELD’S TIMS LAKE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IS FOR YOU
BASIC PACKAGE – $70/MONTH
Visit property weekly
a) Check water meter
b) Visual inspection inside for leaks, pests, etc
c) Set desired thermostat
d) Turn water heater on/off, if applicable
e) Turn water on/off, if applicable
f) Check appliances for proper turn off
Coordinate routine maintenance on property to include contacting repair person, meet at property, and lock property upon completion of service.
Arrange for boat maintenance/repair
Monitor boat docks and adjust as needed
Respond to security alarms as a contact person – report any break-in, damages
Serve as lost/found coordinator – will ship left/lost items C.O.D.
Recommend service providers: plumber, electrician, dock maintenance, painter, car repair
Concierge services: tee times, dining reservations, area attraction information.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (UPON REQUEST OF OWNER)
FEES BASED ON SERVICE PROVIDED
a) Vacuum and light dusting
b) Change linens – laundry dirty
c) Wash/dry towels
d) Vacuum/dust/mop floors
Pest control – contact exterminator, if applicable
Remove items from refrigerator – as indicated by owner
Clean ashes from fireplace/grill
Haul trash weekly – $30 per month
YOUR NEEDS ARE OUR BUSINESS!